ASTRA Vagoane Călători SA, personally selects for employment in the profession of Welder, for the working point in Arad, under the following conditions:
– Graduate of Vocational School or Qualification Course in Welding;
– Knowledge of technical drawing and welding techniques;
– Seriousness in fulfilling the service attributions;
– Experience in the field is an advantage.
– Welding of parts according to the technical file;
– Following the production steps in the metal construction process;
– Ensures the operation of the machines and tools provided and keeps the workplace clean;
– Verification that the parts are made according to the standards by using control tools;
– Working on a single shift;
– Meal vouchers at the maximum value;
– Payment for overtime (if applicable);
– Holiday bonus;
– Organized and clean work environment;
– The possibility of working and developing in an environment dedicated to performance, the manufacture of passenger cars, trams and trolleybuses.
– By applying / sending your CV you agree to the processing of your personal data;
– CV retention period: 6 months.
– CV can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted to our offices in Arad, str. Petru Rareș, no. 1-3 or Arad, Calea Victoriei no. 33-35;
– Contact person: Andrei Hulka 0790 000 220